Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Description????

Options
  • 29-09-2006 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do you feel the estate agent may not have looked at his pictures before giving his description. I know a little exageration of the truth may be harmless but look at the pictures then the description:confused::confused::confused:

Property

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

disgraceful, no mention of the garage at all

• Registered Users Posts: 78,393 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"This is a very well presented 4 bed mid tce property that comes on the market in excellent condition" - nice wallpaper!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Victor wrote:
    "This is a very well presented 4 bed mid tce property that comes on the market in excellent condition" - nice wallpaper!

My exact thoughts. Its very well presented for a couple in their 70s who haven't had a chance to do anything around the house in 20 odd years. Complete with rocking chair behind the kitchen door.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Victor wrote:

Of course, they are losing a vast proportion of potential buyers because it is a standalone detached residence on C. 1/4 acre rather than a mid terrrace.

L.

Advertisement