Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

urgently need alloys

Options
  • 29-09-2006 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

can anyone help? i need to get my car Nct'd. i've shelled out a fortune on repairs to my car but i need 4 new tyres to pass. the plan before the four figures worth of mechanics bills was to buy a set of alloys with tyres and sideline the original wheels. the alloys were planned anyway and buying a full set of tyres for the unwanted original wheels only to take them off in the near future would make me wince. my newfound budget constraint means i am now trying to find a set of used alloys with good tyres to save a few bob but i can't for the life of me find anything out there.
    my question is simply this. anyone know where i'd get a set of '92 E36 3 series alloys with good tyres? ideally 17" alpina replica.

Comments

Advertisement