Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Word

Options
  • 29-09-2006 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Did anyone here the Last Word on Thursday evening, they had a parapsychologist on talking about hauntings and removing spirits from a house in Galway (I think).It really ticked me off, no skeptic to counter this nonsense and not a peep from Cooper as she called parapsychology a science and only made a joke when she clamed spirits were beating people up in there homes. In interviews with politicians he generally does a good job, provides balance and is concerned with the facts of the issue but when it comes to the supernatural they get a free pass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

badger80 wrote:
    In interviews with politicians he generally does a good job, provides balance and is concerned with the facts of the issue but when it comes to the supernatural they get a free pass.
    The entire media takes a holiday from reason when the paranormal or alternative medicine is covered. I don't understand it myself. It seems like a far more interesting story that consumers are being diddled out of millions in plain view. Journalists will behave like a pack of wolves trying to find out who gave money to the Taoiseach in Manchester but one tough question to a quack? Nope, can't be bothered.

I didn't hear the show, by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mangled Badger

The show is available on podcast (http://audio.todayfm.com/lwpodcasting.xml). I'm listening to it now and it's the usual drivel. It happens about 49 minutes in on the 5pm-6pm slot.

Advertisement