Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need website and Cd cover Designed will pay!!!!.

• 29-09-2006 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hey everybody!!

Im lookin for someone to design a Cd Single cover and a website There will be money involved and i will give you all the information you need. The website is already up and is not very impressive to be honest. I am very serious about this and would like some good talent onboard.

Thanks a million.

Fippy.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

check us out here and drop us a line if you are interested

www.bytesizecreations.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

http://albertohogan.com

this guy is a mate of mine and his stuff is amazzing depending on the type of band you he could be perfect or completly wrong, but he's very resonable and as you will see a great artist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i dont have my site up and running yet, but here a cd cover/packaging im working on for a friends group.

artdr2.th.jpg

you do know that hosting and a domain name is going to set you back a bit? not to mind design costs then. whats the band called? genre etc, a myspace?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shawie

Did you find somebody because I'd be very interested. Please view my online portfolio and please let me know if I meet your requirements www.mmcs-portfolio.com

Advertisement