Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Torment of Wig Wearers.

• 30-09-2006 3:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

DISCLAIMER - Pighead most definitely is not a wig wearer and have no plans to start doing so. Therefore this thread is not about me.

Why do people who wear wigs tend to become a beacon for the finger pointers and sniggerers? After all these men(and women) don't choose to go bald and are only trying to look like what society decides deems attractive.

And don't go down the whole PC road of telling Pighead you find baldies attractive, face facts, you laugh and point at them constantly. Whenever you're in a pub with your mates and theres a lull in the conversation, what do you do. Frantically look for a wig wearer and point and laugh, tahts what. Pathetic.

Your thoughts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Wighead wrote:
    what do you do.
    Nothing really.
    The whole "I'm not going bald, I just shaved my head" idea is the new wave anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I imagine that it is probably very hard to get the right wig - Kylie Minogue had the right idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

You laugh at someone wearing a wig if it's noticeable they are wearing a wig, like if it's just about balancing on top of their heads.

People who wear a good wig ya prob wouldn't even know it's a wig so therefore ya wouldn't laugh at them.

I am a nurse and once we had a patient in, I had no clue she wore a wig. When I was helping her get ready for bed, I was taking off her jumper and with the jumper her whole head of hair came off I was totally shocked. It was nice to know that it was only a wig but I got the fright of my life. Have to admit I did laugh about it for quite awhile :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Nothing really.
    The whole "I'm not going bald, I just shaved my head" idea is the new wave anyway.
    As much as Pighead feels sorry for balding men who need to wear a toupeé to maintain their self -esteem, the blokes who have their heads shaved just to look 'butch' are pathetic. Theres no point denying it, Hair = power.

Is there such a thing as fa chest wig in everyday life. Does anybody know anybody who has one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Pighead wrote:
    As much as Pighead feels sorry for balding men who need to wear a toupeé to maintain their self -esteem, the blokes who have their heads shaved just to look 'butch' are pathetic. Theres no point denying it, Hair = power.

Is there such a thing as fa chest wig in everyday life. Does anybody know anybody who has one?

Just draw some hair on your chest with a marker, Pighead, it works in the cartoons so it must be true. It'll have the ladies begging for some Pighead lovin'.

Advertisement