Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem with garda after a crash

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Big Nelly wrote:
    Usual mumbo jumbo blame the Garda for everyting that you post about everytime.

Second of all what the hell is rasher????? learn also to type proper! its typed and has grammer like my 6 year old kid

I think Mr Marsh is right, sounds like your mate was taking the pi** and cant drive proper, pulling into a lane without due care, speeding in a built up area, pulling in without due care or proper indication? they are all dangerous driving and that is just what you mentioned he done. Probably done alot worse but you or him are playing the "I was an angel and the devil woman was after me"

Got what he deserves to be honest and well done Garda. The usual cr*p that she whispered in his ear and that she took control over the Garda is tripe. Also if someone is travelling in a car when there is an accident they cant be a witness. So prob people standing on the Street seen your mate driving like a head the ball and thats why the Garda had 3 witnesses.

CCTV will prob not show clearly who crashed etc because it prob pointed more for the St unless they are specifically for traffic, and if so the Garda are watching them and you should have no problem getting them, but it sounds like your mate will get in more trouble if the Garda review them

Well done garda, pity you couldnt just ban a driver like this, would stop all this messing!!

first of all i never blamed the gardai, i just said that he wont get any satisfaction from them.
    i don't have enough information on the situation to make a comment on who is to blame, unlike you who seem to be able to make a judgment on who's right or wrong... and your as predictable as ever with your judgment.
    secondly look at your own terrible grammar and spelling before you criticize others.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

kbannon wrote:
    She should have maintained a safe distance behind the driver in front, so whether a brake test was or was not done is largely irrelevant.

You'd think so wouldn't you, but having been involved in a case where one party brake tested the other party I'd beg to differ. No accident occured but the brake tester was formally cautioned for dangerous driving. I'm trying to ascertain was the bloke driving dangerously, if this was the case then regardless of the other driver and her crashing into the back of him, the bloke may be prosecuted for dangerous driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Hey faceman (original poster), have you an update for us yet??

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

cwynnes wrote:
    Bit far fetched dont you think :)

Absolutely, but just thought I would get it in before the usual gang of Garda conspiracy theorists got going, from now on I will insert :rolleyes: to signify any attempt at sarcasm!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Seanie M wrote:
    Hey faceman (original poster), have you an update for us yet??

Seanie.

Sorry ppl have been offline the past week on business. Will be speaking to me mate on monday n will update you then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Translated into english and rearranged in probable logical order...

A friend was annoyed at a womans aggressive driving so he sped ahead and pulled in changing lane into hers real suddenly. So she was honking flashing etc. and got out of her car and came up to his window abusing him. After which she proceeded to drive right up his rear and when he braked suddenly the woman went into the back of him. Nasty damage to his car, a bit to hers.
    faceman wrote:
    Now this is where it all goes a bit mad

Get a grip. Its all mad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

where abouts in dublin did the crash occur faceman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

So a pair of arsewits got their cars bent by acting like idiots. I don't give a **** who wins or loses. I'm just glad they both had their day ruined by their stupid actions. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sarsfield wrote:
    So a pair of arsewits got their cars bent by acting like idiots. I don't give a **** who wins or loses. I'm just glad they both had their day ruined by their stupid actions. :)

Well said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

MrMarsh wrote:
    Tough **** on your mate. He shouldn't have been acting the bollocks in the first place and just left her pass. What the **** was he trying to prove by blocking her? Looks like his amateur bit of law enforcement has got him in to trouble with a professional. I don't believe the story you posted anyway. Your friend was acting the bollocks and now he's paying the price. idiot.

It doesn't matter if he was driving a stolen car with one wheel up on the kerb hitting pedestrians.

She hit him and thats all that matters.

I would make a formal complaint against the guard imo he had no right to tell you not to get the insurance details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

MrMarsh wrote:
    Tough **** on your mate. He shouldn't have been acting the bollocks in the first place and just left her pass. What the **** was he trying to prove by blocking her? Looks like his amateur bit of law enforcement has got him in to trouble with a professional. I don't believe the story you posted anyway. Your friend was acting the bollocks and now he's paying the price. idiot.
    are you for real? cool yer jets buddy.

the guard and this woman obviously know eachother and are in cahoots trying to pull a fast one/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Bluetonic wrote:
    You'd think so wouldn't you, but having been involved in a case where one party brake tested the other party I'd beg to differ. No accident occured but the brake tester was formally cautioned for dangerous driving. I'm trying to ascertain was the bloke driving dangerously, if this was the case then regardless of the other driver and her crashing into the back of him, the bloke may be prosecuted for dangerous driving.

Brake testing is generally considered dangerous by police. This appears to be a classic case of road rage and brake testing.

Advertisement