Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boundary wall at the back of 292 - 316 Charlesland Park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

the view's great isn't it cuddydale! have they started landscaping at all? just wondering how the back gardens are looking. also, does anyone know if they're going to put some kind of fencing up around the green at the front? there's a serious drop on one side. i can just imagine a few squashed children if they fall over the edge!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

No landscaping done as yet. They have the first few posts/panels up of the fence in the back so you could get an idea of the garden size. They still haven't put the steps in to the front of the 3 beds. I am keen to see how many steps there will be and if they will be deep or not.

Yeah, I'm keen to know that too. The builder I talked to said the steps would be built into the path up to the house and that there'd only be a couple but i'd say they'll probably be at the front door as that's where it looks the steepest. here's hoping there's not too many - have a 1 year old to deal with! wonder if we're neighbours? are you near the top of the hill or near the bottom?

We are in the middle of the road. I also have a little 10 month old boy. Glad to hear that he will have some other little friends on the road to play with!

we're a little bit further up the hill. delighted to hear you've a little one too. we're in the grove at the minute and i have to say it was great in the summer in our cul de sac. a real community has built up. all the kids were out playing and calling in for eachother. will miss that but we all just need to make the effort to get to know eachother in our own area... when we finally move in!

• Advertisement

Hi Neets,

Sounds great alright. Hopefully it wont be long before we all meet.

Advertisement