Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A - Week 5

• 30-09-2006 12:24pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Fixtures

Saturday, September 30, 2006
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    17:00 UK Atalanta v Reggina Atleti Azzurri d'Italia
    19:30 UK Torino v Lazio Delle Alpi

Sunday, October 1, 2006
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK AC Milan v Siena San Siro
    14:00 UK Cagliari v Inter Milan Sant'Elia
    14:00 UK Fiorentina v Catania Calcio Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Messina v Livorno Stadio San Filippo
    14:00 UK Roma v Empoli Olimpico
    14:00 UK Sampdoria v Parma Luigi Ferraris
    14:00 UK Udinese v Ascoli Friuli
    19:30 UK Chievo Verona v Palermo

Looking forward to the Palermo game tomorrow night. They are doing very well and I think Chievo will put up a good challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I watched the Milan - Siena game on Setanta today. I would have to say it was Milan's worst performance this season. Siena were awful, no class whatsoever, they stayed camped in their own half for the entire match and other than one or two half chances, posed no threat to Milan whatsoever. Seedorf had several glorious chances, snuffed them everytime. Inzaghi was constantly getting himself caught off side and Pirlo hoofed the ball to everyone but his own players. Kaka was the only player for Milan who looked threatening.

The loss of Shevchenko is really hurting Milan this year. Inzaghi is past it at this stage, Gilardino doesn't look like he'll ever deliver and Oliveira just doesn't have Shev's skill. It baffles me why Milan didn't do all they could to entice Crespo to the club. If they had him today, they would have won.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The loss of Shevchenko is really hurting Milan this year. Inzaghi is past it at this stage, Gilardino doesn't look like he'll ever deliver and Oliveira just doesn't have Shev's skill. It baffles me why Milan didn't do all they could to entice Crespo to the club. If they had him today, they would have won.

Crespo didnt care where he went as long as it was back in Italy. But then Milan got mixed up in the scandal and there was only one choice for him then.

Didnt get a chance to see the game but all I can say is that Inter are top but they look like making hard work of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Milan let a lot of people down today. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Milan were quite simply dredful last night. They hugely miss the movement and class of Sheva. Instead we have this nothing of a player who has so far had only one decent game called Oliviera. pipo is still pipo but there was nothing for him. Kaka had his worst game in as long as I have seen him with Milan. Pirlo looked like he wanted an extra half hour on the ball every time he received it and had me screaming at the tv to just hurry it up.

Depressed and sad. Milan have taken their foot off the gas as soon as they moved into plus points.

Advertisement