Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Kids Are Scared of -- and Why

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

Gah all that stuff still scares me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭wexhun

My lo is TERRIFIED of butterflies...weird...loves spiders, daddy long legs, doesn't even get bothered by the odd bee but when a pretty little butterfly flaps past aaarrrrrggggghhhh all hell breaks loose, its quite funny in a sicksort of way! Have video footage of a major hissyfit when a butterfly flew into the room that we are going to play back at his 21st. Come to think of it my hubby absolutly freaks if he even THINKS he hears a bee. Hes hilarious...god I'm sooo cruel!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Mine love monsters, and dragons etc. Scarier the better. But aparently pecking pigeons and nut throwing evil squirrels are terrifying. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mine love monsters, and dragons etc.
    These, together with dinosuars are meant to be scary. Fluffy things aren't mean to be scary, but sometimes are.

Advertisement