Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just got circumcised....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I'd assume the man would have to be a bit rougher to get them same amount of stimulation as uncircumcised man.
    good point, hadn't considered that.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

I agree with that. Also, when I found out my boyf was circumsised i looked it up on the net. There's a lot of info about it not being such a smooth experince for a woman. It's because during the outward motion the head causes friction along the walls of the vagina. In an uncircumsised man the foreskin cushions this. I definitely think this is true. My last boyf was about the same size as my current one and was uncircumsised and I usen't experience discomfort post-coitus whereas I sometimes do now. Maybe it's just different styles but my circumsised boyf is rougher than my uncircumsised ex-boyf was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brum

Well its day five now....

Pain/tenderness/sensitivity has gone way down. Swelling is still mighty. Its now easier to move and get around and im not waddling like a duck anymore...

The stitches are slowly but surely falling out during the daily bath. My penis still looks like crap!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

brum wrote:
    Well its day five now....

Pain/tenderness/sensitivity has gone way down. Swelling is still mighty. Its now easier to move and get around and im not waddling like a duck anymore...

The stitches are slowly but surely falling out during the daily bath. My penis still looks like crap!!!
    Come on admit it. You woke up in unadulterated agony this morning because of a morning glory! :D

If not....you jammy bastard! You must be making sure not to drink a few hours before bed and fully emptying the oul bladder before bed.

(For the uneducated, Morning glories are nothing to do with sexual thoughts or dreams but full bladders)

Bet you are changing the channel whenever some hotties are on screen though.....just in case :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

From a girl's point of view.. In my experience, a circumsised man needs to concentrate more on foreplay to ensure the girl is 'ready' for him as it is a less cushioned experience for a girl and can hurt more than with a man who has not been circumsised.

Yellowellie would I be right to assume you wouldnt notice any difference between circumcised and uncircuncised if your boyfriend was wearing a condom?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

It's been a while since I slept with my ex but.. yes, I think using a condom makes it more of an equal playing ground regarding discomfort levels. But at the end of the day, if the girl is aroused enough she shouldn't really notice the difference between a circumsised or natural penis. Comparing times when I would have had sex without much foreplay, it is definitely more sore after f(and during)the circumsised penis than after the uncircumsised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

id never get this done

• Registered Users Posts: 32 runforcover

How much did it cost
    Where did you get it done
    Did you go to a gp first
    Could you go back to work next day
    Did it take long to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

May I ask some of you lads who've had a circumcision whether it radically changed the look of your penis? My son was circumcised when he was two and half and his looks absolutely dreadful. His glans changed to a dark brown colour and where they reattached the skin to the head of his penis it looks crimped... you know like where on a home made apple pie you use a fork to seal the edges. It really looks awful and most people who have seen it since wince.

When I took him back for his check-up at the time I asked about it and was told it can take two years for it to return to 'normal' He's 9 now and it looks worse with every passing year. I've asked the doctor about it a couple of times and even asked when I've taken him to the Paediatrician, for various other things, at the hospital where he had the op done and was given the two year excuse. I often wonder have they made a total bollox of it (excuse the pun). It is something I worry about for him and feel very guilty that I let them do it.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

No thread on boards has ever made me cringe so much.

there's already one, a few pages in, much much cringier, suffice to say, the term "snapped banjo string" occurs a number of times

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

May I ask some of you lads who've had a circumcision whether it radically changed the look of your penis? My son was circumcised when he was two and half and his looks absolutely dreadful. His glans changed to a dark brown colour and where they reattached the skin to the head of his penis it looks crimped... you know like where on a home made apple pie you use a fork to seal the edges. It really looks awful and most people who have seen it since wince.

Google circumcised and check out 'images'. I've had a look and you're not going to see anything gory. If you notice a substantial difference go back to another doctor/surgeon. Also, he's still developing so don't panic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Sparks400 wrote:
    Google circumcised and check out 'images'. I've had a look and you're not going to see anything gory. If you notice a substantial difference go back to another doctor/surgeon. Also, he's still developing so don't panic.

I did the googling thing in the months after his op and came across circumcisions gone wrong. Maybe it was just I was being ultra sensitive at the time but his looked worse than any of theirs.:eek: I'll make a strong coffee and take another look. Thanks.:D

So its now day 7.....

The swelling is going down daily..... Still a little blood from time to time. Im able to walk/get around more and more without looking like a duck.

That's great brum - really pleased for you.

What of these cases you read of people getting the op done in their lunch hour, or in the morning and going back to work in the afternoon - are they as preposterous as they sound? Would you advise anyone to take a least week out to recover?

What's it like peeing too - if you hold it you're touching the scar and swelling, or at least part of it. Is this painful and/or can you avoid it?

Thanks.

Did they give you any drugs to prevent erections?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I had mine done at 20 for the same reasons. In and out in a day. There was no real pain as such even post op, just very sensitive for the first few weeks but haven't looked back.

TC

hard on? wrote:
    Did they give you any drugs to prevent erections?

haha, god no.....

i woke up in agony one morning but it was fine after a coupe of minutes of thinking about the old neighbour up the road!!

One question i have if anyone can answer -

If any of ye suffer from bleeding post op?

Its been 8 days and i didnt have much bleeding during the week but today, it bleed badly....

Advertisement