Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our First match - Boardeaux 1-2 MGD Queens Park

Options
  • 30-09-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's finally happening, we have out first match.

We'll be playing MGD Queens Park, who started their Astro League on Thursday.

Venue : Coolmine
    Date : 1st October 2006
    Time : 15:00

I have just spoken to their manager to sort it out.

From this to today, it's been great getting this up and running, and now we finally get to play a game.

Well done to all involved, hopefully we'll start out with a win.

Come on Boardeaux.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

They wear yellow jersies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I have a Starting XI picked, but don't worry too much if you aren't in it, I'll try to give everyone who has paid up a game.

If you haven't paid up, I'm sorry, but I can't put you on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Cool, looking forward to it. Hope everyone is wrapped up in cotton wool!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good luck lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

Cheers mate.

Anyone with a half decent digital camera - please bring it with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Savage! Nice organising Des

Pretty impressive how far we've come already....

Ill bet my student loan that we'll win tommorow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

All the best chaps, looking forward to hearing the report. I'm sure we'll do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

What's up, is everyone meeting at 2.30 tomorrow for this game so? How much is it per head? We going by the same rules we'd be playing by in the league? Roll on subs and all that?

Not sure if I can commit to the new Sunday league thingy, got a few things to look into first.

Is there any way to subscribe to a whole forum so any new threads will show up in subscribed thread? Keep missing the new topics cropping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

cormie wrote:
    What's up, is everyone meeting at 2.30 tomorrow for this game so? How much is it per head? We going by the same rules we'd be playing by in the league? Roll on subs and all that?

Not sure if I can commit to the new Sunday league thingy, got a few things to look into first.

Is there any way to subscribe to a whole forum so any new threads will show up in subscribed thread? Keep missing the new topics cropping up.
    Shouldn't be any more than a tenner, if even that.

To subscribe to the forum just go to the main page, go to "Forum Tools" in the top right, under "Quick Links" and hit "Subscribe to this Forum".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    To subscribe to the forum just go to the main page, go to "Forum Tools" in the top right, under "Quick Links" and hit "Subscribe to this Forum".

I've done that but the new posts don't show up:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

cormie wrote:
    I've done that but the new posts don't show up:confused:

Sometimes there is an asterik in the subbed menu that will tell you there have been new threads posted.

Advertisement