Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need fone to replace my k750i

• 30-09-2006 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok had a k759i and thought it was good.i just broke the fone so need a new 1 any good recs.i dont want a 400e fone or even 300e.my budget is around 250e and i just want a nice fone with some cool extras or looks.

am willing to buy on ebay or internet or in the city.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

How did you break it? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

it stoped charging and the spekaer was kinda ****ed got a bit wet once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Are you buying it sim free?

ya what ever i get the best deal in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Tbh if your happy with SE and liked the k750i i'd stick with em and get maybe the w810i or k800i depends which you'd prefer. The k810i is basically exactly the same as the k750i with a d-pad instead of joystick and its quadband plus because its a walkman you get the headphones and memorystick. The k800i is a cybershot phone which means you get all the camera features 3.2mp so whatever features your looking for really.

SE also have some other features aimed more at business users

• Advertisement

whats the story about the new samsungs love the look of them what about the new d900 or x820.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

If you were with o2 before, you can get the same phone as part of the upgrade for 200 euros. I went for that as it was the phone I really liked.

Worth a try!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Off Topic - Awhir! You stole my Avatar. :eek:

ya sorry its so cool :)

whats better the d900 or the k800i

• Advertisement
Advertisement