Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying phone in thailand

• 30-09-2006 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Im over in thailand and need a new phone and there real cheap over these parts. Would i have any problems if i bought one, id make sure it was sim free?

And theres loads of imobiles, are they a decent make?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

not that i know of. sample prices plz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Im lookin at getting a panasonic x500, i think its about 65euro. My mates getting a motorola razor and i think thats 70euro, both are sim free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

The market is flooded with fakes (good fakes but fakes all the same) over there. You may think a "Genuine Nokia Shop" is the real deal but isn't always the case just a warning beware....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I bought an n90 in Thailand and was delighted with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

ned78 wrote:
    I bought an n90 in Thailand and was delighted with it.

How much did you pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It was last November when I bought it, the phone was just out. I got it for about € 500 at the time. It was a good price compared to Europe, and it was also great to have the phone in Ireland for so long without seeing anyone else with it. Until I drove over it. Thankfully my UK phone insurer replaced it in an n93.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Stoned Hippy

What insurance company would that have been if you don't mind me asking??

Cheers
    S.H.2001

Advertisement