Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Problems

Options
  • 30-09-2006 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello
    I have an account already. It goes by the name of: Flunked
    But recently I transferred e-mail address form an old one I no longer know the password of, too a new one I do.
    All was going well, I entered the new e-mail address, I got a confirmation email to the new email and so I clicked the link to activate or something similar.
    But since then It's just like when you sign up but havn't activated your account :(
    I also changed my password which worked fine, I jsut lost evrything I can do with my account except browse!
    It would be great if an admin is possible to help my account out:D I can prove that its mine by PMing them: Name, old e-mail, new e-mail, old pass and new pass.

Sorry if I missed a thread or information about this.
    Thanks
    Cian

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Do not give anyone your password!

The activation link should have worked, but obviously didn't. Can you request another one (should be linked on the login page I think) and make sure that the mail client you use isn't breaking up the link across a couple of pages before you use it again. Make sure you make a note of any message you get from the confirmation link so that if it doesn't work again you can make a note of it here.

Advertisement