Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kissing Technique???

• 30-09-2006 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Basically when it comes to kissing I suck & I possibly mean that literally but I don’t know!!!

I have it on good authority that I’m, let’s just say below average when it comes to kissing. The thing is I’ve met a new girl in college and basically don’t want to put myself at a disadvantage straight away. I pretty sexually inexperienced so any help would be appreciated before I make a complete idiot of myself again :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

there was a huge thread on this last week and the advice was pretty awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I always go with wet lips but not soggy and a slightly open mouth covered by lips (keep those teeth away!) and keep my lips relaxed & tongue in until they do otherwise...once your mouths meet you can work out from there what kind of kiss they are wanting - gentle & probing, soggy snog, passionate lipsmacker - whatever...

These are golden rules I follow -

1) Nice breath
    2) Cuddle as well as kiss - nothing worse than someone flapping their lips at you with their arms by their sides
    3) Try and minimise saliva being passed over
    4) Gentle on the tongue it only needs to come out an inch or so rather than ramming down the throat - try licking & gentle probing
    5) Enjoy yourself - try not to think about things to much & just do what comes naturally, usually if you go easy then you can read what kind of kiss the other person expects
    6) Everyone clashes teeth or runs out of breath at some stage - even seasoned kissers in long-term relationships - just laugh it off & have fun!

hth ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Try not to get the giggles!

10% of the nerves in your entire body are in your mouth and lips, apparently. Try slow and soft unless she takes the lead, in which case you just follow (seeing as it's your first).

You'll love it ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

How do you know that you're a bad kisser?

Maybe you're just underconfident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Don't over analyse it, e.g. thinking "gosh, what do i do next" or "am i doing this right" or worse "I dont think she is enjoying this", then you are gonna have problems.

Just let yourself go in the moment and focus on enjoying it. Chances are, if you are enjoying it, so is she. Don't think in terms of a step-by-step approach, and remember, practice makes perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

My ex was kind enough to start a quick bebo message saying how bad a kisser I was :(

But my best friend in the world, also a former gf, has confirmed to me I'm a great kisser :)

So that to me implies, its not just me (in this case you) who is a bad kisser, maybe the other person. Either way kissing is good fun, as long as there are no minging teeth breath, smoker etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

nah_biy! wrote:
    My ex was kind enough to start a quick bebo message saying how bad a kisser I was :(

But my best friend in the world, also a former gf, has confirmed to me I'm a great kisser :)

So that to me implies, its not just me (in this case you) who is a bad kisser, maybe the other person. Either way kissing is good fun, as long as there are no minging teeth breath, smoker etc. :)

Lol... maybe she only said that cos she is your best friend in the world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Variation - keeps it interesting and gives you a better chance of hitting on things that person particularly likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Talliesin wrote:
    Variation - keeps it interesting and gives you a better chance of hitting on things that person particularly likes.

and do it with feeling :). Not by the numbers.

an earlier thread gave the basics on how to kiss and there are many types. Just visualise and go with the flow.
    But I will give a few here.

The sliding Kiss: The tongue moves gently back and forth or in and out. A perftect kiss for "sliding food" over your lovers body :D .

The necklet: gently circle the neck with a series of kisses, moving from the lower neck just behind the ear, ariound the breastbone and finishing back behind the other ear., do it slowly. the skin is very sensitive and it will raise goosebumps :)

The naughty dog: Passsionate and earthy, good for larger erogenous zones, like neck, breasts, abdomen and inner thigh. let yur mouth open loosely andallow your tongue to relax and "lap" at your lovers body. Its incredible on teh breasts and quite delicious when you flick the niple : as the lapping motion finishes.

The lush lap: More controlled than the "dog".. With your lips aprted, use a firm, slow lap of the tongue against the flesh, lips or mouth.

The eastern swirl and poke: Applied to the lips and body. Relax your lips and allow your tongue to swirl and poke. alternating these gives wnderful sensations.

The mediterranean flick: use a gentle flick of the tongue cover your lovers neck, lips, cheeks..anywhere really with delicate little flciks. great for teh nipples and tummy :)..

The snake: move on from the flick, allow your tongue to flick, lap, poke and generally imitate a snake.

Now dont worry about the names too much, just visualise the motions and then when you are kissing attempt them (it really doesnt matter if you dont do these exactly as it will feel great anyways :)), listen to your lover and the sound she makes... if one particular type produces a reaction then just experiment.
    It takes practice but the above gives youu some idea of the range of twirls sucks flicks and pressure you can elicit...
    Start gently and let the passion guide you onto deeper and more sensual things..
    above all experience it. Learn together and enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Forgot to add: its is what you put into it that counts.. a poor kisser who gives everything will always be better than someone who kows how to kiss but does not invest in it... :)
    also treat kissing as the alpha and omega and not as a means to move onto sex. If you can encompass the whole range of lovemaking into kissing then everything else in time will slip into place :)

Advertisement