Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Mercy

• 01-10-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

I am not going to buy no mercy, its on sky box office. Why?, because i dont care for any of the matches.
    this is how things will shape out.
    king bookagh V lashley
    KING BOOKER TO WIN
    undertaker V kennedy
    UNDERTAKER TO WIN---(i fell the wwe are insulting my intelligence on this one)
    rey V chavo
    REY TO WIN
    batista V finlay
    BATISTA TO WIN --(again an insult)
    mvp V ? (a nobody)
    MVP TO WIN
    (a 3rd insult)
    helms V hardy
    HARD ONE TO CALL
    london/kendrick V james/stevens
    JAMES / STEVENS TO WIN
    (i reckon this is what pis-ed the kid off and thats why he threw his toys out of the pram)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Didnt even know it was on next week lol,still,here's my .02 cents:

king bookagh V lashley
    Booker to retain (loving the faux-British accent on Book):D
    undertaker V kennedy
    As much as I dislike him,Kennedy to steal it.
    rey V chavo
    Rey
    batista V finlay
    Batista. Little Bastard to get Batista Bombed.
    mvp V ? (a nobody)
    MVP surely.
    helms V hardy
    Will have to go with V1
    london/kendrick V james/stevens
    New champs I reckon.

What I wanna know is : Where's the MIZ on the card??? HOO-RAH!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The only match i care about is the Undertaker's. Unfortunately, i see Undertaker putting Kennedy over. Kennedy will steal it- it won't be a clean win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, for some reason the main event has been changed to a fatal fourway between lashley, Batista, Finlay and Booker T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

I thought something like this was going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭SilverFox261

I think they may have realised that They were bringing Lashley to the top too fast. They don't want another Orton on their hands

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 GMoneyV1

Look its really easy. Lashley is still very green and im not convinced the man has a tongue, it will be interesting but we know King Bookah wont lose especially if you look at the survior series poster.Him Cena and show on it with there belts, ill still get no mercy regardless im a fan no matter how crappy the booking is or lack of star power. Those guys will go out and give all they have and thats reason enough for me to buy it... Miz for WWE champion...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

GMoneyV1 wrote:
    ill still get no mercy regardless im a fan no matter how crappy the booking is or lack of star power. Those guys will go out and give all they have and thats reason enough for me to buy it... Miz for WWE champion...

AGH! There's just so much wrong I don't know if I should start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'm definatly paying e22 to see MVP vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

That one should steal the show....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Didn't watch it but seen this. What happened?
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/nomercy/exclusives/3448980

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

lol, anyone pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Paid to see Regal or paid to see the event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

this is what happened with regal (from 411 wrestling):
    We see Regal coming out of the shower and Vito is here from the shower as well singing to Regal. HE makes dick jokes and Regal asks if his father was a donkey. Regal runs from the room and we see his ass. I think I saw his dick…really didn't need that. He sees Teddy and he demands he covers up. Teddy asks if he has nothing better to do and says he will not tolerate this, so he will have a match, probably against Vito.

Gillie wrote:
    Paid to see Regal or paid to see the event?

anyone pay to see it so they could inform us all as to what actually happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

only one thing u need to know about last nite....
    Benoit is back

edit: and no I didnt pay for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

GMoneyV1 wrote:
    Look its really easy. Lashley is still very green and im not convinced the man has a tongue, it will be interesting but we know King Bookah wont lose especially if you look at the survior series poster.Him Cena and show on it with there belts, ill still get no mercy regardless im a fan no matter how crappy the booking is or lack of star power. Those guys will go out and give all they have and thats reason enough for me to buy it... Miz for WWE champion...

HOO-RAH! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

So it's offensive when it's a guy, but not when it's a girl? Double standards! Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ More to the point - Its offensive when its an Englishman (Regal), and not when its a yank (McMahon) and his kiss my ass club.

I wouldnt take too much notice of this, as it was probably some amish or mormon crackpot who complained.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just finished watching it. Thought it was a decent PPV but certainly not worth paying for.

MVP's debut was a waste of time.

The return of
    Chris Benoit
    vs William Regal was great and that match was one of the best of the year. Seriously you should try and watch this match for yourselves as it was just a stiff, brutal classic.

The main event was OK but predictable.

great match between
    Benoit
    and Regal

stiff and brutal covers it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

can someone please PM me about how to not pay for WWE ppvs. i got some on torrents before but is there a stream or something?

....dont think i'm out of line for asking....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    So it's offensive when it's a guy, but not when it's a girl? Double standards! Haha

Yeah but he's not just a guy.

He's a man. He's a REAL MAN'S MAN. (Insert low barritone voice).

I hated that 1998 real man's man gimmick. But I loved the music!

karlh wrote:
    ....dont think i'm out of line for asking....

tbh i think you are

Fozzy wrote:

not really unless women have penises now

and generally the girls don't do it either, if there's a nipple slip that's one thing, but if they accidentily show the vaginal area, it's likely they'd give a similar response

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

TBH I though No Mercy was a pretty good PPV. Its really easy to be dissapointed by a PPV if its on box office (eg Summerslam) but this one was different. Every match was good bar the MVP match. He should have lost that match really. It would have made for a better storyline. Oh, and what was up up with his ring attire. Jaysus.

I've a feeling, while they mightn't be stellar, smackdown ppv's usually surprise people by how good they are, for some reason people have low expectations.

Advertisement