Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Credit Balance at start of phone call

• 01-10-2006 2:20pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Im an O2 Customer and in the last few weeks, I have been unable to cancel the "Credit Balance" at the start of the call when your balance is like less then €3. I have to listen to the women at the other end waffle on about how much credit I have and the rate of the call im making. Its a pain to listen to, espicaly when im trying to make a quick call. Normaly you can press like # or something and it would cancel her and go to the call, but you cant do that anymore.

Any ideas why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

stop being a cheapskate and buy some credit ;)

.....or switch to meteor like the rest of the country :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

stop being a cheapskate and buy some credit ;)

€3 gets me very far, espicaly on a weekend with calls and texts being 1c to all other O2 Customers. ^_^
    .....or switch to meteor like the rest of the country :p

Never had the best signal here in Tramore. Besides that, O2 have always been very good network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

O2 just extended their 1c weekend calls until the 1st of January, 2007 as well. It's great to be able to make hour-long calls for just cents.

IMHO stop being a cheapskate and top up. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

O2 just extended their 1c weekend calls until the 1st of January, 2007 as well. It's great to be able to make hour-long calls for just cents.

Thought it was Febuary 25th? So they told me o_O

Anyway. Contacted O2. They upgraded their system and the workaround is no longer in place. There is a lot of talk about it and people are calling in about it, so they are working to get a workaround back in place but have no ETA. :D

Advertisement