Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which body moisturising cream do you use?

• 01-10-2006 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

After showering, I use Nivea Body Milk, keeps my skin very firm, and is not that expensive. What do you use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

My favourite is Palmers Cocoa Butter. But I use Nivea, Dove or a baby oil spray as well.
    I also find Aldi stuff dead cheap and really nice to use. I always go back to Palmers though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I swear by the Vaseline Intensive Care Moisture, it's not expensive and it really works so well to keep skin soft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Molton Brown ultrasmooth coco der mer body lotion it does great as a hand cream too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I have really sensitive skin so I use aqueous cream. Really cheap and its the best moisturiser. Skin feels lovely and soft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

I use Nivea too and find it great plus I adore the clean smell.

Also I find after you've shaved your legs a good tip is to just pat dry and then rub in some baby oil - this keeps your legs smooth for ages and the hairs don't grow back so quickly and they also grow back finer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

palmers as well. looooooooooooove it. if im stuck issey miyake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

the body shop body butter - i love it esp the coconut one it smells all summery

I love the smell of Body Shop Body Butter but come out in little red spots whenever I use it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

^ I get that with baby oil.

Mmmm Body Shop Body Butter is Mana from heaven!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Bacon fat. Has the added benefit of making dogs and cats follow you around like the Pied Piper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Anything really, atm I'm using Body Shop Coconut Butter. I love it, but it's starting to run out now and the shops out of them, bugger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

yeah I use the Palmers also and 'dream cream@ from lush - it smells divine!!!!:)

Clarins body lotion also.:)

there is a lovely one from REN called grapefruit, but it's dear but is makes skin so soft.:)

Also, I have at last found a cream to cure the bumps on the top of your arms - after going through everything including prescription things, chinese medicine things, the only cream that works is Neem cream from the health shop. Neem is a natural Indian herb. Whack that cream on every night and those bumps bump away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

Is the neem cream that you use a particular brand and can you get it in any health food shops...i hate them little bumps..they have a name too i recently found out.. Keratosis Pilaris.. yuck

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 squaredog

I use Garnier Body Repair. My skin is really dry and this stuff is absolutely brilliant. Only decided to try it cos it was on special offer in Boots. Lovely smell too.

Ruthee wrote:
    Is the neem cream that you use a particular brand and can you get it in any health food shops...i hate them little bumps..they have a name too i recently found out.. Keratosis Pilaris.. yuck

Cheers

It works for me it's great. neem cream brand is bioforce.:)

Also, I have at last found a cream to cure the bumps on the top of your arms - after going through everything including prescription things, chinese medicine things, the only cream that works is Neem cream from the health shop. Neem is a natural Indian herb. Whack that cream on every night and those bumps bump away.
    Do you mean those red spotty bumps? Apparently they can be a sign of a Vitamin A deficiency. My friend suffered with them for years and tried everything - eventually a change in diet and some vitamin enriched creams worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I use Lancome Caresse Body Moisturiser for Extra Dry Skin. It's a little on the expensive side but now I can use nothing else. It smells divine and gives me really soft glowing skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

Miss Fluff wrote:
    I use Lancome Caresse Body Moisturiser for Extra Dry Skin. It's a little on the expensive side but now I can use nothing else. It smells divine and gives me really soft glowing skin.

how much is it? i love lancome stuff

kittex wrote:
    Do you mean those red spotty bumps? Apparently they can be a sign of a Vitamin A deficiency. My friend suffered with them for years and tried everything - eventually a change in diet and some vitamin enriched creams worked.

Yes, those bumps are a sign that something in your diet isn't quite right. The doctor told me they are a slight from of execema (spelling?) which could be caused by allergies etc. The sun also helps clear them up, but I have found Neem Cream to be the business.

Advertisement