Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newamn building closing times

Options
  • 01-10-2006 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Does anyone kmow, when the Newman building closes at the weekend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

mdebets wrote:
    Newman building

First year alert!!!

Oh and no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I think it's 6 or 7 on Saturdays and you used to have to be on the list for Sundays. Sorry, they've changed the opening hours again this year as far as I could tell (what with the building closing at 9.45 the other night!) and I don't really know for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I was damn surprised that the student bar or restaurant dont open saturday or sunday. Forum is open but not serving food. As far as I can tell its either 911 or centra for food. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I was damn surprised that the student bar or restaurant dont open saturday or sunday. Forum is open but not serving food. As far as I can tell its either 911 or centra for food. :(
    Doesn't the cafe in the Sports Centre serve food on a Sunday? I could well be wrong but I think I remember somebody talking about it recently...

I might check it out but I thought the gym would be closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

on a sunday? no. its a gym not a bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

TheVan wrote:
    First year alert!!!

Oh and no idea

Poster is a 2nd year actually... not everyone spends weekends in UCDD!!:D

the supposed give away was the use of the name "Newman Building" instead of arts block...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

boneless wrote:
    Poster is a 2nd year actually... not everyone spends weekends in UCDD!!:D

I was actually referring to the fact that they called it the Newman building, not the Arts block

....you and your right-wing, quasi-fascist, totalitarian, people-crushing agenda Boneless....

Advertisement