Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths-is anyone having trouble with book 2/

• 01-10-2006 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hi.im a honours junior cert student in maths,but im having seriuos trouble with the first four chapters in book 2 .anyone know a site to help me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

You could try www.skoool.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

What book is it that you're using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Why not ask your teacher for help? Thats what they are there for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

my teahers an god-s ,he says i should know it already,i should have been listening

ps:im using text and tests 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

my teahers an god-s ,he says i should know it already,i should have been listening

ps:im using text and tests 2
    Are you the OP? Double account? Tut, tut.

• Advertisement

Oh I found Tests and Tests to be pretty awful when it came to book too, so you're not alone there. I just used notes my teacher gave me and "shortcuts to success- Junior Cert Maths" which was very good.

what is shortcuts to success?

It's a Junior Cert revision Maths book, it's very good. You'd get it in Reads or Easons or any of those shops.

FYI guys, alt accounts are ok as long as they're not abused, but alt accounts to circumvent a ban are a no-no.

sorry im qwertplaywert aka a 14 year old,playwert is my brothers account,i sometimes use his account by accident

Ok no problem :0 We had a girl here who used her sisters account and was posting in JC and LC, it can get very confusing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Piste wrote:
    Oh I found Tests and Tests to be pretty awful when it came to book too, so you're not alone there. I just used notes my teacher gave me and "shortcuts to success- Junior Cert Maths" which was very good.

To be quite honest the book i thought was very good(text&tests2). When i did my junior certificate this year the book was indespensible for picking out questions when studying. Whats great about the book is that the questions are a lot harder than would actually come up in the exam itself so basically if you could do most of the stuff in the book then you are more than capable in tackling the exam papers.

yes but the examples are terrible and unless you have a good teacher you wont understand them[in my case].i could understand book 1 prefectly in ifrst and second yr and we get montly tests,and summer tests at our school,and i have never gooten lower than an 90 percent, before this year...........WHEN i got a new teacher

Advertisement