Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers - The Complete Generation One Collection(DVD)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Includes seasons 1 to 4 of the popular 1980s animation series TRANSFORMERS and TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE: RECONSTRUCTED. Seasons 1 and 2 of TRANSFORMERS focuses on the battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, which are both robots that have the ability to transform into other objects. Set in the year 2005, TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE sees the Autobots and the Decepticons still locked in battle, but a deadly new force enters the fray--a giant killer planet known as Unicron (voiced by film legend Orson Welles). The heroic Autobots must fight for their own survival and to save their home planet from destruction. A classic of 1980s animation, based on the popular TV series, TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE features a star-studded array of vocal talent, including Welles, Leonard Nimoy, Judd Nelson, Eric Idle, and Casey Kasem. Following on from where TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE left off, seasons 3 and 4 of TRANSFORMERS sees Optimus Primal leading the Maximals in their seemingly never ending quest to defeat the evil Predacons and their leader, Megatron. The box set also includes a double sided poster of TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE.
    Eh, that can't be right :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Thinking of getting it for my brother.

but then i saw this

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

RuggieBear wrote:
    Where, and how much? :)
    I think that tin was free with Season one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

RuggieBear wrote:
    Where, and how much? :)

bought them all off amazon, and as galvasean said, the tin comes free with season 1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭Trode

SofaKing wrote:
    Eh, that can't be right :confused:
    The description of the Season 3 set on Amazon is the same, except it goes on to say it includes a number of episodes from season 1. They obviously knew enough to get the names right, but still had no idea what they were talking aboout, it's really strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I have all of them on DVD and I'm really happy with them Season's 1&2 are the best season 3 was a little weak without Optimus Prime and season 4 has only 3 episodes, pity because they just brought back Prime and it was getting good again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

If you want to see a continuation of the G1 saga Takara have so far released the follow ups Headmaster and Masterforce (with Zone and Victory on the way). Be warned though they are not everyone's cup of tea..)

Advertisement