Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Furry-hood coats

• 01-10-2006 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where i can get a decent coat, only one requirement - it has to have a furry hood. not really decided on the colour yet, anybody have any thoughts on these?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Zara have them, but imo, I think they're awful looking!!
    Good luck anyways,
    Matty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Try D2

I think they ordered like 5million too many, they're always goin for nothin

4 euro mine was, and they're great!

Haha, wore mine last night, and some guys start singin

Fur-ry Jack-et, fur-ry jack-et, nice and warm, nice and warm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

abercrombie.com if youre willing to wait, and pay a hell of alot. or ebay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

My BF recently got one in Pull N Bear and its fab, and not too pricey either, i think it was around 70€

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

Per Una in M&S have some in black and khaki. I would have bought one but I wanted one a little longer.

Any suggestions? I walk everywhere and having a decent hood saves having to carry an infuriating umbrella. I don't want something sporty. A stylish parka perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

H&M. Got one for €65, it's so great. I hate the coats with just a dirty-looking line of fur at the edge of the hood...

Advertisement