Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama 101

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

As undeniably funny as it all was, it seems incredibly harsh. I mean, I'm all for crashing a virtual funeral, but convincing people you knew well and who cared about you that you died... well that just seems a little retarded, especially when its just so you can leave your guild and move on without any slack over it. I mean really, people leave guilds all the time all it takes is "Right, I'm leaving the guild, good luck. /gquit" No need for any other shíte. Bit of a gimp tbh and I cant imagine his new guild looking on him too kindly...

Still, makes for great e-drama :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

cant read the WoW forums from work... BUT, did he change his ingame name? and if so how? need to do that soon tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

If you switch servers you are asked to change your name if there's a player with your name already on the one you want to move to. Ask a friend to create a lvl 1 alt ftw! (He may have used a different method). if you want to stay on the same server, just switch back again. Does cost 40 yoyos though if you are going to switch and move back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Of course another way would be to ask a GM to change your name for you because with out realising it, you named your character after some religious term for the word "cunt" that ends up being highly offensive to you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

What a ****ing prIck that guy is.

I'll be on the lookout and post it in our guild forums ! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement