Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi R8 !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I didn't read to much into it but is that the same engine from the Rs4 ? A 4.2L V8 ?

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

It looks like a TT on steroids.:) Seriously though, why do they bother, why don't the spend the development money on Lamborghini instead, I know which one I'd spend my money on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes, it is very similar looking to the "cheaper" TT. Pitty really, something a bit more unique looking would have been nice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hint of a Bugatti Veyron about it IMO, they're both made by the same company...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

The problem is definitely the similarity of this and TT - just looking at the dash you can see the A3 DNA. I'd stick to a 911, iconic, amazing, less parts bin...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

it's on my shopping list....:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement