Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3: fekin bast****!

• 01-10-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

what pri***. they dont apply credit to pay monthly customers till the 2nd of the month, so they can rip people off for another day. my 45e a month runs out of texts and talk time with about a week to go in the month so im dying for the month to end.....usually my bills top 60e........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Erm... Does that not just mean that the month is from the 2nd of month x to the 1st of month y?
    Are you accusing them of billing you for 29 and 30 day months, rather than the 30 and 31 days that other networks offer?
    If so, you are every bit the gobsheen your sig suggests to me that you are. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Are your bill dates not linked to when you signed up? so if you signed up on the 2nd, your billing period runs form the 2nd to the first etc? I know the changeover each month for me and my dad (both vodafone) is about a week apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

€60 a month is ok, not much. I'm usually double that.

Have you exceeded your monthly quota of free texts and calls?
    If so, then do like the rest of us on a bill phone and pay for them.

Won't be too long before the new month is in. Try to go easy on the free calls/texts. Make them last a bit longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

what im saying is that today, sunday was the 1st of october! so 3 should have started the billing from today on, issued my texts and talk time....

why do they wait until the 2nd day of the month, i have only noticed this recently, they did the same last month, i joined them with a week to go last january.

whats my sig gotta do with this ,huh..........

the league table doesnt lie you know:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

legs11 wrote:
    what im saying is that today, sunday was the 1st of october! so 3 should have started the billing from today on, issued my texts and talk time....:D

eh, and what im saying is its linked to when you signed up.you should have specified (if they let you) or else signed up on the 1st of the month.

legs11 wrote:
    the league table doesnt lie you know:D

Your right, and in may, when it matters, it rarely lies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

i signed up no where near the end of the month or start of the month for that matter, more like the middle of a month.

so basically, when do people on here (on 3 of course) get thier credits allocated to them ? does it depend on when he/she signs up? thats all i want to know.

as for the league table, wouldnt be so cocky about that either....i can sense another nice win at anfield......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Please stay on topic.

I don't see how it matters when you get billed. As long as they keep billing you on the 2nd you have no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Stekelly wrote:
    Are your bill dates not linked to when you signed up? so if you signed up on the 2nd, your billing period runs form the 2nd to the first etc? I know the changeover each month for me and my dad (both vodafone) is about a week apart.
    it starts from when you make your first call, not when you sign up. your period goes from that day until that day the next month. your bill comes two weeks after the end of your last billing period

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

legs11 wrote:
    what pri***. they dont apply credit to pay monthly customers till the 2nd of the month, so they can rip people off for another day. my 45e a month runs out of texts and talk time with about a week to go in the month so im dying for the month to end.....usually my bills top 60e........
    i got my 3 phone on the 23rd of december and my package gets renewed on the 23rd of each month
    and im on the €25 package and i usually use 70mins out of the 100mins
    i use around 130 texts a month so it goes over a little bit
    my bill is usually around €28 a month so €3 not to bad eh

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Got my Three phone on 14th December and my billing date and txt's/calls renewal date is 14th each month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement