Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

• 02-10-2006 8:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

No where is my telephone box :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

You got here before I did!!!!

Anyway, sometime today I will put up a charter and usual rules.

Please note I will be a very nice mod, the only thing I will not tolerate is personal abuse and bad language. Put it this way, my two sons will be reading this forum, in fact its why I set it up, as the interest from Kids in the good Doctor is amazing and I think a lot of kids could end up coming here, so let's be civil and nice.

And thanks to the Boards.ie admins for allowing it to be set up and hosted.

PB16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

third will do me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate...............

Fourth, no medal for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cool, congrats chums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yay!

Now I have somewhere to bemoan the fact the UKTV Gold last week finished Eccleston's run with Bad Wolf, don't seem to have any intention to show The Parting of the Ways or The Christmas Invasion, as the next listed episode is New Earth at the end of this month.

Bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whos got the jellybabies?

Mike.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Hurrah! By the Hand of Omega how did I miss this one?! I've been watching the show since I can recall and I've got all the episodes and hundreds of the books and I missed out on the forum creation?! :eek:

G'luck with it Popebenny16 - I'm sure I'll be a frequent poster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Holy **** a Doctor Who forum.

And I always thought you'd be the one to mod it if there ever was a DW forum. I'm sure Popebenny will do a great job in your place :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

Its a great honour to post here. Having been the first person to suggest a Doctor Who board, I'm overjoyed that my idea has been followed up. My vision having been fulfilled, I would like to thank everyone who supported me in my efforts to secure a space where Irish DW fans can come together and discuss issues of mutual interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Its a great honour to post here. Having been the first person to suggest a Doctor Who board, I'm overjoyed that my idea has been followed up. My vision having been fulfilled, I would like to thank everyone who supported me in my efforts to secure a space where Irish DW fans can come together and discuss issues of mutual interest

I think it was suggested a few times, but what swung it this time was the fact that you cant go to a decent sized newsagent and not be faced with one of several Doctor Who magazines and now the Card Game Adventures in Time.

That, and Torchwood (end of this month BBC3 AFAIK) and The Sarah Jane Adventures, means the critical mass is there.

We're on the hosted section at the mo to guage public reaction (over 200 views in the first week is good I think) and if we're very popular I think we may get moved to the main Sci-Fi board.

I'm happy here as it happens.

Dont forget to start a few threads, fb!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement