Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Article] Folens to wipe 'British Isles' off the map in new atlas

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

The theme of this thread has posed a bit of a dilemma for me. I don'treally have an opinion either way (I'm sort of a West Brit Shinner). Anyway I saw a documentary recently in which the narrator (an American I think) was suggesting that a huge chunk of the Canary Islands was about to collapse into the Atlantic Ocean. Should this happen, he said a Tsunami of at least 100ft would swamp the British Isles. Now my dilemma is, should I run or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

nordydan wrote:
    Welcum tu tha ah-fishil lengweedge aff Norn Iron as spake bi Loodicris Orngemin threw oot tha hole Pravince.
    Nigh yoo too cin git ap aff yir baleeks an lurn Loodicris Alster Skats.
    lol
    bmaxi wrote:
    Now my dilemma is, should I run or not?
    Depends on whether you are watching Irish or British television...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Metrobest

bmaxi wrote:
    Should this happen, he said a Tsunami of at least 100ft would swamp the British Isles. Now my dilemma is, should I run or not?

Stay where you are, but invest in a dingy with a tricolour attached, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭nordydan

bmaxi wrote:
    The theme of this thread has posed a bit of a dilemma for me. I don'treally have an opinion either way (I'm sort of a West Brit Shinner). Anyway I saw a documentary recently in which the narrator (an American I think) was suggesting that a huge chunk of the Canary Islands was about to collapse into the Atlantic Ocean. Should this happen, he said a Tsunami of at least 100ft would swamp the British Isles. Now my dilemma is, should I run or not?

Get up to the top of the nearest mountain, grab a local girl and start breeding for dear auld oireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

ah but sure if its only gonna swamp the british Isles, we'll all be fine here in Ireland......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

corktina wrote:
    ah but sure if its only gonna swamp the british Isles, we'll all be fine here in Ireland......
    Chances are that France, Ireland and the low lands would be on standby too...

Advertisement