Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor.ie RANT

• 02-10-2006 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Will they EVER get the damn site running properly?
    The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
    Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
    Error Occurred While Processing Request
    Error Executing Database Query.
    [Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01003: no statement parsed

The error occurred in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/queries/getsubstatus.cfm: line 3
    Called from /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/objects/sms.cfc: line 71
    Called from /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/view/sms.cfm: line 26
    Called from /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/queries/getsubstatus.cfm: line 3
    Called from /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/objects/sms.cfc: line 71
    Called from /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mymeteor/system/view/sms.cfm: line 26

1 : <cfquery name="qryGetSubStatus" datasource="#application.config.flagdsn#">
    2 : 	select stat_name from V_HIST_SUBS_STATUSES
    3 : 	where  subs_id = <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.subscriberId#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric"> 
    4 : 	and stat_end_date is NULL
    5 : </cfquery>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

I use the webtext a lot and never had a problem with it. Its working perfectly for now too. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you used the multitext program available on this forum (made by ciaranfo and partly myself) you would still have been able to send webtexts. the page for typing the text was broken but the part that actually sent the text was still working. the only difference to me was it wouldn't tell me how many texts i had left

Advertisement