Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D24?

Options
  • 02-10-2006 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hey All,

I am just looking for some advise on the Firhouse please. We are looking to buy there, and I am just wondering can people give me some general advise/info on some of the estates, Daletree, Beechdale, Rathlyon and the likes. I drove up around there and it looks nice enough, although some of the houses didnt look very well kept.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I know that there is only really one bus route there as well (49??), so that must be a bit of a nightmare.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cantona92

Could be some argument on what you call D24 (Firhouse). Some of those estates (well RathLYON) is actually Knocklyon D16!

Its a grand area, loads of the house are rented to non nationals though as half the houses weere bought 10/15 yrs ago as investment. Lots of young families too thuogh.

49 is a nightmare, as is any other route in tallaght/firhouse/knocklyon

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

cantona92 wrote:
    Could be some argument on what you call D24 (Firhouse). Some of those estates (well RathLYON) is actually Knocklyon D16!

Its a grand area, loads of the house are rented to non nationals though as half the houses weere bought 10/15 yrs ago as investment. Lots of young families too thuogh.

49 is a nightmare, as is any other route in tallaght/firhouse/knocklyon

Traffic is generally a disaster there but its an excellent area to live. No trouble really.

Advertisement