Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia 6280

• 02-10-2006 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Anyone go this phone on the 3 network
    Any reason would I shouldn't buy it
    One other question, does it have a radio?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Jumbo156 wrote:
    Anyone go this phone on the 3 network
    Any reason would I shouldn't buy it
    One other question, does it have a radio?

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=nokia+6280+review&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

ive got one and i love it. if all you want is the basic functions i cant see a reason why you shouldnt want to get one. if you do alot of roaming on the net theres a walled garden at 3 so you cant do everything you might want to, and the 64mb memory card is a bit small if you take alot of video. that said thats only at the top end of the quality, meaning you only have 3+mins of recording time. but if you use the lower settings you can have well over an hour and at the lowest you have just under 2 hours :)

its a whore for power though meaning you'll have to recharge it circa every two days. mind you i use the video a lot so that could explain that.

and it does have a radio, very good sound too. its stereo and can store 20 stations.

just remember if you do get one deleate all the crap you dont want in the memory to free up more memory space. you can very easily have 10megs of crap themes/ music/ demos on the phone when you get it.

hope thats helpful man. by the way, if i was you go with the 3pay option. it saves an absolute fortune if textings the main way you phone ,particularly if you video/picture message :D

Advertisement