Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Dell printers made still made by Lexmark?

Options
  • 02-10-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Mate got a free (cheap looking) Dell printer, the 725 model and I just wanted to find out if Lexmark still make them and if so whats their model number for it as I want to see if I can get spurious replacement cartridge

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yep, get the 16&26 pack of lexmark ink. Dunno the code of the printer. You're gonna have to break off 2 tabs on the printer to get them to fit, easily done with a plyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks for that PMT, any pics of which tabs I need to break off. The cheapest I can see them for is €25+27 and thats for generic ones. Anyone know why they cant make cheap one like they do for the epson which seem to be anywhere from €5-10

Cheers

Pm your email, i've got it in a doc file. Goin 2 bed now but i'll send it 2morro.

Cheers;)

email sent

• Advertisement

Email received, cheers;)

Advertisement