Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2003 Ford Focus Trade In Value

Options
  • 02-10-2006 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where i can get the approximate price garages offer on a trade in?
    In the next week or so i am looking to trade in my 5 door 1.4 Ford Focus ,03 reg with 42,000 miles on it

Would anyone be able to suggest a ball park trade in value.I am looking to upgrade , not to a Ford and would be looking to spend around 4k in the garage which i trade in

Any advice on the price i should expect as a trade in would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

andrew1977 wrote:
    Hi

Does anyone know where i can get the approximate price garages offer on a trade in?
    In the next week or so i am looking to trade in my 5 door 1.4 Ford Focus ,03 reg with 42,000 miles on it

Would anyone be able to suggest a ball park trade in value.I am looking to upgrade , not to a Ford and would be looking to spend around 4k in the garage which i trade in

Any advice on the price i should expect as a trade in would be appreciated

I would say your car is worth about €11.5k as a trade-in.

Really though the trade-in price you get for your Focus will vary slightly from garage to garage and really depends on the value of the car you are trading it in against. You say you are going to spend around €4k with your car so I assume you are going for a similar size car again. More than likely it will cost you close to that €4k just to trade up 1 year.

Might be cheaper to sell your car privately and walk into the garage with cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

There are loads for sale at the moment since the new model came out so I'd say you'd be lucky to get over 10k euros for it.

Advertisement