Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing problem

Options
  • 02-10-2006 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i have an cartilage piercing in my inner ear.....problem is i lost the ball and now one side of the hole has closed....any suggestions on how to take it out....i cant seem to twist it out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

its closed with the jewelry still in it or what?
    throw up a pic if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yeah please give us some more detail if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gucciG

Fraid I don't have a pic, but one side of the hole has closed and the jewellery is still in. I can't seem to twist it out because it just has no where to go. I suppose I should go to a parlour and get someone to sort it.

Yeah id go to a piercer pronto! The longer you wait, the more the hole will close and thus making it harder to remove.
    Instead of twisting it out try pushing through where the hole closed. It probably will hurt. Maybe dont do that, let a piercer look after you :)
    Hope things go well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

That happened me too. I had to get my piercing pulled out with pliers by the piercer... wasnt very nice, but it just hurt for a couple of minutes.

• Advertisement

i wasnt gonna say it but when i was first stretchd my ears to 3mm the tunnel got sucked into the back of my ear. i set up a thread about it. had a pic an all :( paddy in bodyshock just pushed it out, stung alright.
    Happend again when i went to 4mm but just did it myself :cool: since i knew itd be a waste of time for paddy in bodyshock.

get longer tunnels in future wilburt..

Yeah i have nice long tunnels now, only single flare.

mine are big enough not to get stuck so to speak.. 16mm.. goin up to 18 soon :D

GucciG did yo uget sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cocanefreak

gucciG wrote:
    i have an cartilage piercing in my inner ear.....problem is i lost the ball and now one side of the hole has closed....any suggestions on how to take it out....i cant seem to twist it out

Just pull and put ice n as soon as u do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chrisc

How did it work out for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Kastro wrote:
    mine are big enough not to get stuck so to speak.. 16mm.. goin up to 18 soon :D

GucciG did yo uget sorted?

16?? Nioce! I'm at 5... workin my way up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

if u want to keep the piercing push it through and clean twice a day with salt and boiling water for about 6-8weeks,
    if u want to remove the piercing pull it out and clean with salt water for 1-2weeks,

Advertisement