Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dubes

• 02-10-2006 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

yo
    does anyone know where i can get the dreaded dubes in central dublin? roches and arnotts are sold out...they only have pink ones left...which are the colour of sick.
    thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Fitzpatricks on Grafton Street and in the Dundrum Town Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

One question, why?

anyway try cripps in terenure, if its still there or barratts? or any smallish shoe shops:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

thanks!!
    why? really good question. i dunno i hate them, but need them for school. you have no idea how hard it is to find some decent school shoes these days! i've tried my luck with pretty much everything (yes, including vans) but they're really strict in my school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

ok then we will let you off so:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Busterpuss wrote:
    One question, why?

cause s/he likes them.

i mean i'll be the first to say i hate dubes, but the OP didn't ask for others opinions on them just where they can be bought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I can't wait til they bring out Dube Heelys!

Advertisement