Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

last night on the N7.......

Options
  • 02-10-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

some boyracer scanger last night..........

was heading to dublin and past limerick, on the new by pass , i saw a civic, no idea it was a boyracer then, it was doing about 50, so i passed it out........drove on, this is like 1am, so 5 mins later, the civic with lexus lights in fell view of course roars past me. i ignore it and keep on driving, im just driving within the road limit, anyhoo this scanger slows down and then when hes just infront of me he roars off again, now this was quiet amusing for me, i think this guy hadnt a clue where he was going, he 'nearly' made it to the M7, but ran out of petrol and waddled into a petrol station, this is an hour and a half later. what a tool.......he keps up this, chase me manouvre all alone.....
    i think he was hoping for a race with the beemer........!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

What BMW variant do you drive out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Well fair play for keeping your cool legs11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

well, it doesnt matter a hoot what bmw i got, its more than 1400cc thou.
    could have reported that jackass but couldnt be bothered....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

more than 1400cc but what bmw i got is irrelevant, that fool was lucky i didnt report him.......(for all that use that wouldl have been sadly)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

legs11 wrote:
    more than 1400cc but what bmw i got is irrelevant, that fool was lucky i didnt report him.......(for all that use that wouldl have been sadly)
    legs11 wrote:
    well, it doesnt matter a hoot what bmw i got, its more than 1400cc thou.
    could have reported that jackass but couldnt be bothered....
    Well he did preface his question with "out of interest". Is it a secret BMW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Anan1 wrote:
    Well he did preface his question with "out of interest". Is it a secret BMW?

Probably the fastest bmw out there and second only to the m3...the e36 318is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

I don't get the 1400cc thing. You mean your bmw has an engine more than 1400cc... but don't they all?

Or it's 1400cc more than the Civic... in which case if it's a 318is the Civic has an awful small engine.

Advertisement