Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable housing and income limit

Options
  • 02-10-2006 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding affordable housing scheme; what if after the initial approval and during the process of waiting for the house the income of the applicant increases to more than the allowed income limit?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭the_batman

johny28 wrote:
    Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding affordable housing scheme; what if after the initial approval and during the process of waiting for the house the income of the applicant increases to more than the allowed income limit?

Thanks in advance

To the best of my knowledge, it is based on you P60 form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

It's based on previous years income so wage increases don't affect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Jonnie_Onion

Its the previous tax year when you are offered a property. So if you're waiting longer than a year any wage increases might become relevant. Of course, the income limit should be raised every year as well.

Advertisement