Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner

Options
  • 02-10-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hello there,my name is karl and i am 17.Ive been really interested in getting into shooting as a hobbie for a while now,but i have absolutly no idea where to start!

i live around the dundrum area in dublin and would be most interested in shooting with .22 rifles.

where should i start??im completly lost!!

thanks,

-karl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Im in the same boat as you karl, ive learned some stuff off this site, the main advice id give to you is to join a gun club. Thats what im in the process of doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KarlR

cool,what club are you joining??

i was thinking about joining the rathdrum one,becuse that seems closest to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There are a fair few closer Karl. East Coast and Hilltop are between you and Rathdrum for a start, then there's BRC and DRC out towards the N81 direction and probably one or two others in that general area. If the Ticknock range had gone ahead, you'd have been right on their doorstop, but that unfortunately is stymied right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KarlR

Sparks wrote:
    There are a fair few closer Karl. East Coast and Hilltop are between you and Rathdrum for a start, then there's BRC and DRC out towards the N81 direction and probably one or two others in that general area. If the Ticknock range had gone ahead, you'd have been right on their doorstop, but that unfortunately is stymied right now.

cool thanks,Im checking out that East Coat one.Just sent them an email.

ya Damn,thats a real pity about the Ticknock one!!:(

Advertisement