Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Park Hit & Run!!!

Options
  • 02-10-2006 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

When I got home from college today i noticed a big scrape down the side of my car, it definitely wasn’t there this morning it couldn’t have happened anywhere else!

There’s no cctv where i parked so I’m fecked, it happened to my last car as well & i paid €200 to get the marks out of my new car last month!

It really pee's me off, how could someone just feck off after damaging someone-else’s property! I mean what’s the point of getting a nice car if someone’s going to wreak it:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cwynnes

The kids in my area kicked off my wing mirror and broke my tail lamp, threw stuff at me brothers bmw and keyed the bonnet of my mates car.....and i live in a respectable area.

Such is life.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't bother getting cosmetic imperfections repaired on a Dublin car. Something else will only happen a few months down the line. My sympathies, in any case.

Advertisement