Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE and 24

• 03-10-2006 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Was looking at some TV listings there I noticed 24 was on earlier tnoight at half 11. Someone please tell me this was a repeat as I cant believe RTE would be stupid enough to show such an American ratings winner so late? A show like this should be in a 9pm or 10 pm slot. Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not a repeat. RTÉ for some reason have it on late. really stupid

Thursday just after 9.30 has a film every week. could they not have shown it here. the mind boggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I'll have to have a stern word with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bossfan

You think 24 is on late. What about 'Rescue Me'. It's getting later and later. They stick on a movie before this on Thursdays.:mad:

Ps) Sorry to hijack the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

24 was on at 12.15 last week...i ahd to tape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Medium
    Boston Legal
    Law And Order: CI
    Shameless
    Six Feet Under
    The Green Wing
    Rescue Me
    Alias
    Smallville
    The list of first time showings on RTE for top Imports after 11pm is endless.

andrewfitzpatrick@rte.ie head of scheduling

Lets not mention the mess they make with CSI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

well alias is a lost cause as the last ep will be on either next week or the week after if they continue showing double eps........
    i remember a time smallvilee used to be on for 2 years at 7pm on friday nights........those where the good old days

Advertisement