Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sk8ers in swords?

Options
  • 03-10-2006 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there
    Is there some skateboarders around in swords? I used to live in drogheda, there were a few lads, but now that the shop is closed...
    anyway, moved to swords, near applewood. I go sk8in quite a lot, there is a nice gap and a ledge behind applewood village.
    anybody around?
    or does anybody know of good spots around there?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

There is a indoor skatepark in sowrds,why not skate there and meet up with the locals that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

indoor skatepark in swords???

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Sorry I meant Santry,near enough any way!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Mike keane lives in swords and there are a few skaters around, think quinsworth or was it superquinn was popular spot to meet up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bruki

Skatedude wrote:
    Mike keane lives in swords and there are a few skaters around, think quinsworth or was it superquinn was popular spot to meet up
    theres a superquinn, but thats in the new pavillons shopping centre. Its a good spot aswell, theres a couple of benches. Usually theres security there, but you get the odd day when you last for hours without getting kicked out. The security guy on shift must have called in sick...
    WTF is quinsworth? Is that a shop, pup, or what.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement