Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park Cometh Backeth!

• 03-10-2006 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Tis the rest of the season folks (starting at Season 10, Episode 8)

And it airs on Wednesday October 4, 2006

I welcome this return with open arms as i thought the show would be cancelled indefinatly.

And the creators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said that they are in production of two new feature fims!

According to Variety, the "South Park" creators are producing two comedies through their re-named Important Pictures shingle. Up first will be "My All-America," followed by the more excitingly titled "Giant Monsters Attack Japan!"

The new episode is called
    Make Love, Not Warcraft

Synopsis:
    The Massively Multiplayer Online game, World of Warcraft comes to South Park and the boys dedicate their lives to defeating an insane gamer and saving the World of Warcraft.

Ahh, tis so refreshing, welcome back boys!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

saw thw trailer for the episode should be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I had to recheck the dates just to be sure, but yeah, tomorrow night. Is it still Comedy Central?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

And the creators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said that they are in production of two new feature fims!

if they are anywhere near as good as what Orgazmo and Team America were then hurray

great to see South Park back too

Mossy Monk wrote:
    if they are anywhere near as good as what Orgazmo and Team America were then hurray

Hated Orgasmo,although
    T-Rex
    made me cry laughing. "Ughh where do you guys want me?!!"

Oh look!! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054997558

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

can't wait, thank god this is back, with family guy/american dad taking breaks i thought i would of have to endure watching new simpsons but thankfully my eyes will not bleed just yet.

great news about the new films, their films should have won oscars tbh i've never watched a film so much like BASEketball. think i must of watched it at least 100 times.

• Advertisement

Amazing film.
    Your sister is going out with squeak!

Remer: That's him, sqeak. That's Tuttle. He's been talking some serious sh*t about you all night.

Coop: Yeah, he told everyone that he caught you jacking off in the bathroom before the game.

Squeak: He saw that?

...I'm doin the happy dance...
    ...I'm doin the happy dance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Savage news.
    Haven't gotten my hands on a copy of Orgazmo yet, but Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Baseketball and Team America had me in tears. I don't think I ever in my life laughed so hard in a cinema as I did when I saw Team America.

Advertisement