Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of Sunday's game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Quality Pics - Park Lane Lower, must have been fairly lively in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Quality Pics - Park Lane Lower, must have been fairly lively in there.

Always is ;) . Good day out all round! Met up with Jim, Lyn, Ackney and lots more in The Olive Tree pre match. l

Murphy's shot in the first half

murphy1.jpg

murphy2.jpg

murphy3.jpg

murphy4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Great photos (as always) Pat, but how do you have time to watch the game with all the snapping?

;)

Great photos (as always) Pat, but how do you have time to watch the game with all the snapping?

;)

Don't take them all through the game. Usually at dead ball situtations etc and also the camera will shot approx 20 in a sequence. Also of course a lot of the work is after the event cropping and retouching them on the pc. TBH its only in the last few seasons that I've started taking photos at the games. Now the first thing some people ask me after a game is did you take any photos?

BTW ships and lighthouses are my speciality. Sad to report that I've arranged my last 2 years holidays around the Tall Ships Races :D !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote:
    Sad to report that I've arranged my last 2 years holidays around the Tall Ships Races :D !

That's alright mate,my speciality is the back of people's heads at weddings...:D

Advertisement