Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Pulsar

Options
  • 03-10-2006 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

trying to find a bonnet,grill,bumper and wings for the above 96 Jap import. Having no luck whatsoever, and seeing as i have no clue of cars is there any other nissan parts that work or anywhere i can get these parts?!
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

Tried ringing around scrap yards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 clingfilm77

i did,got some parts but they wont fit-the parts came from a "pulsar" not a nissan pulsar-the grill had the "p" as oppose to the nissan logo! about an inch gap between wing and bonnet! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Is it not the same as an irish almera for parts?You'd find stuff alot easier from scrap yards ect if it is

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

eireal wrote:
    Is it not the same as an irish almera for parts?You'd find stuff alot easier from scrap yards ect if it is

The bonnet and grill might fit from an Almeria alright but the bumper and wings are different afaik. The wings on the Almera had holes for the side repeater indicators. Afaik the Pulsar like most Jap imports do not have side indicatators in the front wings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 clingfilm77

will try that Baz-cheers. i have pulsar wings and bumper will try them wit the almera grill and bonnet! a bit of mix and match,if it does not work then off to the big scrap yard in the sky with her as i have had enough trouble with it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement