Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for Berties Show?

Options
  • 03-10-2006 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭

Does any know what time Bertie takes the stage later today?

I presume the oireachtas website will have record traffic again today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Will it be live on the net?
    I hope it goes well for him.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think it's slightly after 4 when the it all starts... I'd say Oireachtas.ie are expecting plenty of traffic... actually I'd better check and see if this PC can handle the feed and see if I can get audio sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yup kick off is at 4.15. if the site crashes newstalk are covering it live from 4 o'clock, pushing forward their george hook show. im really looking forward to this. theres no way the guy will go cause macdowels sold his partys soul to FF but there should be a furore in the house and im looking forward to another bashing by higgins:D

by the way dail starts at 2.30, but main event is as i said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

http://www.oireachtas.ie/viewdoc.asp?fn=/documents/livewebcast/Web-Live.htm&CatID=83&m=w#

The Government has offered 35 minutes of statements, followed by around 40 minutes of questions. Opposition parties claim this is not enough time to deal with all the issues involved.

The statement will be live on RTÉ One television and RTÉ Radio One at 4.15pm.

where else, god this is going to be an anit-climax?

Advertisement