Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question about Exhaust Centres

Options
  • 03-10-2006 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought a car recently, to which the previous owner had recently put in a new exhaust box and pipe (not a new exhaust, just the box etc). The reason he did this, was to get the boomy sound when driving along. It's one of those big exahaust pipes you see boy racers driving along with.

My question is, can I go to an exhaust centre and get a part exchange deal on this? It's practically new, and I reckon yer man paid good money for it. I just find it too noisy and want a regular one.

Thanks,

K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You might be better off advertising it for sale - I reckon the exhaust centre may not offer you enough for it. Maybe someone in the Modified forum can give you some idea of its value.

Advertisement