Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to have my first online game tonite!

Options
  • 03-10-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Have everything set up, disc, controller,broadband connection,hopefully without any other annoying problems i'll be ready for my first game of the season tonight around maybe half 8 or 9pm
    Just wondering where is a good room to start?
    Im fairly decent on the PS2 but a complete novice online.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

i'll meet you for a game in server 3 room 3 if you want? ... mail me at mattpjsmith@eircom.net i'll be free about 10pm.

this room is best for fair players in my experience, and some very good players to boot. Most of which come from www.pesfan.com

My username is Beagrie

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

peepingtom wrote:
    i'll meet you for a game in server 3 room 3 if you want? ... mail me at mattpjsmith@eircom.net i'll be free about 10pm.

this room is best for fair players in my experience, and some very good players to boot. Most of which come from www.pesfan.com

My username is Beagrie

Matt

Cheers, check your email Matt.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Yep Spot on PeepingTom English server 3 lobby 3 is the best place for fair and good standard players.Its not alway full of people though id say on average there will be 12 people there,but sometimes there can be a lot more.

Good Luck and I hope all goes well for you! ;):)

Yep Spot on PeepingTom English server 3 lobby 3 is the best place for fair and good standard players.Its not alway full of people though id say on average there will be 12 people there,but sometimes there can be a lot more.

Good Luck and I hope all goes well for you! ;):)

cheers

oddone wrote:
    Cheers, check your email Matt.

will do ... cant check it in work, so will reply when im home ... hope to see you later to get my ass wooped!

matt

• Advertisement

peepingtom wrote:
    will do ... cant check it in work, so will reply when im home ... hope to see you later to get my ass wooped!

matt

doubt that! but im having probs right now:(
    everytime i try to start a game it says connection lost??
    why would this be, im connected on eircom broadband?
    what room should i go to when i login?
    i tried just a quick match where the computer finds your opponent
    but i had the same problem?
    anyone else have this problem?:confused:

Please mail me anyway mate

email sent mate

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

From reading the previous posts can I assume that English server 3, lobby 3 is where most Irish PS2 Pro Evo players gather? I'm tired of playing against UK and mainland European players who kick my ass 90% of the time with their superior broadband connections and the constant lag. What times do you all play at during the week? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

From reading the previous posts can I assume that English server 3, lobby 3 is where most Irish PS2 Pro Evo players gather? I'm tired of playing against UK and mainland European players who kick my ass 90% of the time with their superior broadband connections and the constant lag. What times do you all play at during the week? Thanks!

Ye mate i dont actually know that many Irish people who play online,so heres what i suggest.

All Irish people who use this forum and play PS2 online leave your gamertags in this thread.

Mine are BohsMan1987 or PEN-Bohs.

Also im on at different times every day so add me to msn and ask me for a game that way if you wish! ;):) its bohsman1987@hotmail.com

To be honest though i dont know how much longer i have online at the moment due to me being with Smart telecom.

Thanks.

Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I'm on a few times a week.

My user is Batesy2007.

I'll go to server 3 room 3 in future and have a look. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement