Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value of a damaged micra?

Options
  • 03-10-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

I am currently the proud owner of a micra :rolleyes: that is a write off due to chasis damage. I as wondering if anybody could tell me how muh it is worth as scrap/spares. It is a 96 model. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's not really worth anything. most places will charge you to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

How bad is the chassis damage? Where on the chassis? We had a 10 year old Micra 4 years ago (92 in 02) which was an economical write off (damaged chassis arm, could be replaced but not worth it) and we sold it to an apprentice mechanic who could practice on it and also get a car afterwards for €450

Advertisement