Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MERGED: flooring vouchers

Options
  • 19-09-2006 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me when you recieve the flooring voucher for Bragaintown/Beretons? Just called Bargaintown and they won't let you make an appointment with the fitter unless it's all paid for so need the voucher to even book the appointment! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

We got our voucher from the solicitor when we signed for the house and got the keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 frugal

Hi folks,
    Quick question:

Been happily living in the park now for two months and have had carpets down, from Bretons, for most of that time - was in their shop today and they claim they never received my flooring voucher and I have an outstanding balance of a grand or thereabouts :eek: - Should I have received something when I signed / got keys which I was supposed to pass onto them? I though it was something they sorted out themselves with Durcans - any ideas?:confused:

cheers
    frugal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Merged threads.

Please remember to have a read of the forum before posting!

:)

D'OH :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

frugal wrote:
    Hi folks,
    Quick question:

Been happily living in the park now for two months and have had carpets down, from Bretons, for most of that time - was in their shop today and they claim they never received my flooring voucher and I have an outstanding balance of a grand or thereabouts :eek: - Should I have received something when I signed / got keys which I was supposed to pass onto them? I though it was something they sorted out themselves with Durcans - any ideas?:confused:

cheers
    frugal.

Yes, you should have got a voucher and given this to Breretons (well you shouldn't really, you should have used Bargaintown;) That's probably why they think you haven't paid i.e. because you haven't! I can't remember, but I think and assume that my solicitor gave me the voucher.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement