Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Benchmark/Statoil Fuelcard question

Options
  • 03-10-2006 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Quicky;
    I've just got my card after reading about it in the price sticky. Is there a PIN with these cards?
    If so I haven't got it yet & I'd hate to have to pay full price at my nearest Statoil as they're quite a bit more expensive than others in the area.
    ta much!

Comments

You get a pin alright but you dont need or use it at a station.
    So you can use your new card straight away.

Incidently applegreen in Arklow is now 101 for unleaded which is cheaper than benchmark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Danke!
    Interesting about Applegreen, one opening near me, must keep an eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Cheaper alright, by 0.1c ! Wow!

You need the pin if you use the card in one of the 24 hour automatic stations (haven't seen any this country) or in Europe. The card is not supposed to be able to be used in Europe, but mine does - on the bottom of the card, it has either NAT or INT embosseed on it - INT stands for International funnilt enough, NAT for National.

Advertisement