Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

raw last night.... be careful....mon 2nd oct.

• 03-10-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

mickie james looks hot but melina is still the fecking business.
    edge V cena-- what more can be said...we all knew...
    DX running the show...not a fan...
    i reckon kane will be shipped off to smack down.
    i am a big fan of lance cade and trevor murdoch now. i did hate them once.

HERE IS A GOOD ONE. first, do you know the way good old JR gets really excited at the end of a match. he starts of normal but at the end he is really into it and shouting 'oh my god'. You start to believe him, he does it so well. i was just wondering was anyone ( here in the boards) ever at a wwe event with JR, king, cole, tazz, JBL ect commentating and if you were near them could you here them or did the sound of the crowd take over? that just stuck me after the edge v cena match. JR sounded like he was about to have a stroke. i was wondering how cool it must be to be standing near jr and hear him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭joe_elway

RaHHHw sucked. Smacd0wn... don't bother watching it any more. ECW ... seen one, seen em all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RAW was pretty poor last night
    Smackdown i try watching every now and again but this whole King Booker thing, no thanks. and the Rey Mysterio/Chavo/Vicky Guerrero thing, give it a ****ing rest already
    ECW i am enjoying every week. i think it improves every week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Neither Raw or Smackdown aren't worth watching anymore. Can't comment on ECW because i haven't seen it much.

WWE has become incredibly stale and they don't seem to care anymore.

Here's hoping TNA or UFC gives them a kick in the arse ratings wise to encourage them to do something original and interesting.

Advertisement